My chest hurts and i have been bleeding from my mouth.

my chest hurts and i been bleading blood from my mouth for 6 hours what do i do? i was having a heart attck.
Thu, 10 Dec 2009
's  Response
SEE A DOCTOR! or call somebody...

My soon to be 2 yr old has sores close to her mouth, 2 on her chest and her mouth is bright red and bleeds easily. She also has a bad stomach ache. I took her to the ER and they guessed hand foot an mouth disease but there is nothing on her hands or feet and her stomach is really hurting

hi, I got my bottom wisdom teeth done on the 23rd of Sept. and tonight i felt some pain going on my right side. and i went to the bathroom grab a light and looked inside and i seen a hole and it hurt to even touch it, it is very red and it bleed for like a 10 seconds when i put a gauze in my mouth but im scared.... i never had anything like this done so i dont know what to think right now...

Hello. I had a deep cleaning last Friday for the whole mouth. Now the left side is OK to eat, but the right side is still not comfortable, not very hurt though. Part of my gums are still swollen and white ( at the front teeth and at the inner side of the lower right gum). I think I had it before the cleaning already. I did see a little bit blood when I brush when floss, but just slightly. However when I lay down in bed, I have a lot of saliva, sometime mix with milk and a little of blood. But during the day time, my mouth is very dry. The doctor gave me chlorhexidine mouth rinse, and I still brush and floss every day. Is this something normal with deep cleaning? Or I have other troubles.