Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

150 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

My 57 year old friend was said to have died

My 57 year old friend was said to have died of a "presumed" MI. Died at home in bed. Was taken straight to funeral home. Funeral home said he was bleeding from his nose, mouth AND EARS. He has been sitting at the funeral home for two weeks. I told the family I would pay for the autopsy. He lived with an ex-girlfriend who is 20 years younger than him who has a violent teenager involved with drugs and bad actors. *She also had a 50k life insurance policy on him and he recently signed for a car loan for her. Is it normal to bleed from the ears (bilateral) from M I? Police refuse to investigate without autopsy, which family was told would have to be paid for privately.... pathologists are refusing do so without full police reports because he was brought directly to funeral home/ crematorium (as requested by ex girlfriend). Please help. He has been dead over two weeks and waiting to be cremated. I am afraid they are going to cremate him before we can get an autopsy for him and then we will never know how he really died. Funeral home said bleeding from EARS is normal with a heart attack- is this true?
Mon, 7 May 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have a brother in law, who we believe has mental health issues. His mother died one year ago, he has locked himself in his mothers house, even though his brother and sister are also equal owners now that mother is deceased. He has attempted to get restraining orders against both his brother and sister, the court denied them. He has assaulted his sister and attempted to push his brother down the steps. He has called the police several times on family members. The police are tired of dealing with him and say there is nothing they can do to get him out of the house, as he is part owner and until he is a danger to himself there is nothing they can do to get treatment for him. What can we do to help him? Currently he has locked himself in the house, he has made ways to bar the door using metal pipe and electrical cords fastened around a nail pounded into the floor, changed the door locks and has pad locks on the doors. He was discharged from the Air Force during basic training back in the mid-seventies. He is currently 57 years old. He has a history of family members tolerating his erratic, antisocial and angry behavior. At this point the family is burnt out and we don t know where to turn for help. Any ideas for us?

doctor1 MD

I have a friend who was 19 or 20 and she recently died in her sleep from a blood clot that was too close to her heart. This now has me worried as to what caused it because i don t know what causes blood clots. She was overweight, but i don t know if that would have to do with it. Now that has me worried because of course i don t want that happening to me or anyone else i know so can anyone tell me what causes a blood clot like that this young, and how can you prevent that. She basically had a heart attack from what i was told.

doctor1 MD

Do any doctors out there know what the blood pressure of a 57 year old should ideally be ? I am worried my moms is too high

Loading Online Doctors....