My 4 yr old baby has a unusual heart beat

Hi....My healthy 4 year old was asking me why her heart hurts ....thought maybe she didnt really know it was her heart or something else hurting her, so I asked a couple questions like, where does it hurt? and what does it feel like ...she said word for word... Mommy, why does my heart hurt like that? (like what?) I dont know, but oww it hurts. (does it burn?) No, like BOOM BOOM So I freaked and called the doctor s after hours line and he said bring her in tomorrow, but if she starts crying from the pain or acts out of character go to the E.R.....We went out to dinner and she was fine and also told me That thing with my heart went away Mommy! so i m bringing her to the doctor tomorrow but just to put my nerves to rest i need ADVICE!!!! lol Thanx guys! Also on our way home she said it hurt again...she was sitting in her carseat....and i listened for about 3 min to her heartbeat while she was sleeping and it sounded like 2 slow beats, then as she took a breath , 3 fast beats...what is that? i have an irregular heartbeat...did i pass it down to her?!
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
in terms of rules of acupressure, press with ur thumb on her left palm just below little finger on life line. if it hurts, ur daughter may be correct. if by pressing middle of her wrist[left], it hurts her then it deserves the immediate attention of the cardiologist. but, don't worry. otherwise, it can be due to acidity, flautulance, etc.