My 28 year old daughter has been experiencing dizziness, rapid

My 28 year old daughter has been experiencing dizziness, rapid heart beat with normal blood pressure, heat intolerance, visual field dimming, brain fog, icey cold hands and feet, livedo reticularis in legs. This has been going on for 6 months. She has had a cardiac halter, Echo cardiogram, EKG, ECG- all normal. Her bloodwork has been done several times and her TSH has steadily been climbing and is now reached 5.5. Her B12 is low, MMA level is normal as is test of instrinsic factor. Her iron is borderline low/normal. Her eyes seem irritated and a bit red but I am not sure if this is related. She is pale and putting on a little weight. She has seen many good Drs whose options vary from treating her with B12 injections, to following a POTS regimen which is basically increased fluid, salt and exercise. She has significantly increased her fluid and salt intake and was an athlete and is able to exercise - she can comfortably run but feels difficulty when she stops running with the transition back to resting. She feels very fatigued after exercising and in general. She was put on a tiny dose of synthroid-.25mcg which seems to have no affect. She is a beautiful, brilliant girl and is now feeling incapacitated and has stopped working at her VP level job. We are baffled and feel like sometuis being missed in her diagnosis.
Thu, 27 Sep 2018