Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Mentally disturbed, doing hand practice, feels weak. Suggestion?

hello,sir my name is mukesh from india , sir i am mentally distrub as a result i am arrested under the problem of hand practice now i am not married is studying in alone as a result i am doing regularly hand practice i have been feeling weekness in my body . i want to release this problem would u suggest me how i can comeover this problem . my mail id YYYY@YYYY .
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  776
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Oct 2012
hi..please consult a psychiatrist regarding your mental health..also he can help you to guide regarding proper sexual practice..have a good health..
Answered: Tue, 23 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor