Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Manhood enlargement

hi,this is vinod. i m getting marry soon and my last physical relationship week my manhood and it is not able to stand properly and bent now,i m feeling fear when i m get marry and will have sex with my wife plz suggest me what i will can i make it big and strong during sex
Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  215
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

Vinod, congratulations on you marriage. 

Do not be worried about the bent penis. A lady's vaginal passage is also bent so they both fit together. COming to increase in size of penis there is nothing one can do it seems. My Doctor me about it few years back.

Answered: Wed, 17 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor