Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Male with pain in nipple, please suggest

I am a 33 year old male and my left nipple is harder and slightly larger than usual. When my son would acccidently hit it, the pain is pretty intense! What is wrong with me ?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  672
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCm.
there all the chances that you are having some infection is there, severe pain on touching and hard feelig also suggets there might be collection of pus as well. consult
your doctor immediately at times drainage of pus is essential to get rid of it. Thanks
Answered: Wed, 7 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor