Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Major depression over breaking up. How to overcome this ?

I am in a major depression over breaking up with the mother of my daughter. I am not living with her and since the break up i feel so alone, lost and empty without her. I am in councelling once a week, it was working but the last few nights including tonight i cant stop thinking about her and crying. What should i do???
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
I think your problem is beyond , counselling. Now you may be suffering from severe depression and therapy may not be able to help you completely. It is better you consult a psychiatrist and get yourself evaluated . If he will find you in need of medication he will prescribe you one and your problem may be solved. Don't wait too long before it get more worse , also you don't have support system . My advice is that you should start treatment ASAP.
Take care
Answered: Sat, 4 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor