Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Madras Andrology & Assisted Reproduction Research Centre

hello, I would like to know what type of research is carried out at The Madras Andrology & Assisted Reproduction Research Centre and whether they take students as research assistants. thank you zumaana
Asked On : Sat, 7 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  211
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query,it is better that you get in touch with them directly.
I am writing contact details.

Madras Andrology & Assisted Reproduction Reserch Centre,B.R.S Hospital,(Behind Hotel Palmgrove)

28, Cathedral Garden Road,Nungambakkam,Chennai - 600 034

Ph. 044-28239365, 28284647 E-Mail.

Answered: Mon, 5 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor