MY SON HAS LACHRYMAL GLAND INFANTS PROBLEM,PLEASE HELP HIM

My son is 11 months old and I haven't seen tears when he is crying Please advice
Sun, 27 Mar 2011
's  Response
Hi. Do u see any other symptoms other than lack of tears? If your son was not producing tears at all you will notice that his eyes are very dry, and probably even red and itchy.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
Hi Welcome to healthcare magic ,
You need not worry thats completely normal in babies , it takes atleast a year for them i.e lacrimal glands to develop normally so u still can wait for another 4-5 months and still if not able to produce tears then can have an opthalmological consultation.