Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Lump in right bicep, arm numb. What are the treatments?

Hi my partner had a large lump in his right bicep and went to the doctors who said they didnt know what it was - it was about 3/4 inch big and his arm was numb with pins and needles from the elbow down. They did an xray of his neck think its to do with that as he had whip lash several months ago. they said they would send him for a ct scan but have cancelled it and now ordered blood tests and sending him for physio i think he should have the scan as it would put my mind at rest - please advise
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic .I would surely suggest for CT scan for the lump without furthur delay.
Many Thanks ,
Dr Shilpi Gupta
Answered: Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor