Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Lower back pain, tender nipples, vomiting, nausea, negative pregnancy test, missed period. Pregnancy?

I have an abnormal menstrual cycle and as of right now I am two Weeks late. I have been experiencing lower back pain , cramping, tender nipples and also vomiting or feeling queezy after eating. I took an at home pregnancy test the day of my missed period and it was negative. Signs of pregnancy? If so, how long should I wait to test again?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  265
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
You may not get a positive HPT on the day of your missed period. You need to wait for at least 3 days after the missed period to get a result. The symptoms you have may indicate an early pregnancy. Please repeat the test now as you are already lat by 2 weeks and if needed, get a blood pregnancy test followed by a trans-vaginal sonogram. Please contact your health care provider for further support. Wish you good luck.
Answered: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor