Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Low height, want to take tablets to increase height. Advice?

i am syed azam shah i am 24 old boyi have to regard about the height i am almost my friend height is 5.11 when i see to friend i am got nervous .actually sir my height is 5.6 can u give decision plz what will i do now i will the using take tabled to increase my height or i will eat any thing to increase mu height , plz help Sir
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  393
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi young men all Indian stander heightvis 5.5inch. And u r five 5.6 nid not to worry cause at the age of 25 all bones have been ossified and there is no medicine which can help u out at this age. Dear dont worry have good height and dont get depress by seeing others. U see the history all short height people have made history. Bye and take care.
Answered: Thu, 19 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor