Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Low concentration level, suspicion of ADHD due to addiction to masturbation. How can I overcome this?

Dear sir.. My name is Jayesh Parmar. I m 28 yrs old. I m well educated working person. I m addicted to masturbation since the age of 17 yrs. i.e. My 10th onwards I have been used to of masturbation. Now I m 28 yrs old. Due to my looking, I have never been in love with any girl. My marriage is on god s desire. Most Importantly, I m staying alone in Ahmednagar. Basically I m frm Gujarat. I dont know when my marriage will take place, may be never.. But I want to get rid of masturbation. Because I cant concentrate in my daily activities. I want to study but i cant. I cant complete my goal within the time limit. May be i m suffering frm ADHD disorder.. I dont know.. Just I want to get rid of this for ever........ pls help me..
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Dear sir,
masturbation is common and natural processes in all teenage and unmarried people of either sexs this is not a disease or there is no treatment you are going to get married soon it will be ween off
Answered: Wed, 26 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor