Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Left leg twisted after accident. How to correct it?

My name is vijay. I met a self accident 2 years back. At that time im drunken. I cant remineder wat happend to me at that time. Bt now my left leg had twisted now. i think this is 1st time. before that my leg is littile jerk (shape) only. I didt check my doctor. At the same time im already operated my right leg becasue of cricket playing. Its happend around 5 years ago. operated before 3 yrs ago. wat i do?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014

Meanwhile I advice you but do not rely on these home care treatment without specialist's consult:
Hot fometation to the affected area.
Avoid putting weight and rest well.
You can take nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) to reduce inflammation and pain under supervision of your doctor.

You can consider a visit to your doctor if the pain persists for more than 2 days.

I do hope that you have found something helpful and informative and I will be glad to answer any further query.
Take care.
Answered: Tue, 24 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor