Last year in December In the center of my palm

Last year in December In the center of my palm my hand became flaky and peeling. My daughter told me it was because of the cold weather in TN,because I am from CA. I returned to CA. and it started getting worse. I did not go to the doctors because I thought it would get better. I tried all types of lotions, keeping my hands out of water, and it did not get better. I have been to doctors and dermatologists and they give me medicine for fungal and bacterial infections .
The fungal medication did not make a difference but the antibiotics medication she gave me for two week made a difference, but after three weeks it stated coming back and eventually got worse. I can not do anything because my hand are hurting constantly. The tips of my fingers look like they have been in water, wrinkle, and I have
abrasion and peeling all over my hands but my thumbs are the worst. I have been to the doctors twice and I am going back to the dermatologists for the third time. Can you help me.
Mon, 29 Oct 2018