Just fell down the stairs 3 hours ago, must have

Just fell down the stairs 3 hours ago, must have been 5 stairs. I had my bag on my shoulders and back. My shoulder joint hurts like hell and my hip joint too. But the pain is now changed to total soreness. My shoulder joint hurts like mad before it was just the muscles just below the shoulder on the arm. And my neck has also started hurting. I wanted to know how long should I wait before going to the doctor? And do any of the symptoms show any kind of internal injury? And yes it hurts when I take deep breath, turn slightly sideways like leaning, or if I laugh. Does it indicate rib injury?
I was wearing a sharpish locket when I fell n think it might have hurt my chest.
Sat, 6 Oct 2018