Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Itching near chest, vaginal pain, underweight. What is wrong?

Hi, I am 12 and 65-70 lbs. shouldn't I have be growing boobs by now since both areas have been itching for almost 2 years now? I also have been getting a throbbing pain in my vigina. I am nervous because I don't know if anything is going wrong with me since I'm under weight. I don't know if this has to deal with any of the giant cramps I am having. What is wrong with me? And should I tell my mom?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thank you for your query.

At puberty subtle changes do take place in the body which you are experiencing. However the pain and cramps are unusual. I suggest that you discuss with your mother and, if need be, get yourself examined by a doctor. Most probably a reassurance and good nutrition should take care of the issues.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing you all the best.


Rajiv K Khandelwal
Answered: Fri, 26 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor