Is type A blood group rare?

i had surgery and they could not find a pos so i was given o
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
AB- is the rarest. O is the universal donor and A+ is the most common.

um I m AB negative and from the research I ve done it is a rare blood type only one percent of the world is AB negative. Yes it is true I am a universal recipient but that s the thing there are only a few million people with the same blood type as me. Where as the other billion people have other blood types. So all in all will this effect my pregnancies.

Question, this kinda is random but there doesn t seem to be any information that I can locate online. So, the question has to do with blood types. Whether two Negative blood type parents can produce a Positive blood type baby? And whether one Negative parent and one Positive blood type parent can produce a Negative blood type baby and a Positive blood type baby?

which blood group is very rare. o negative