Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Is there any way of avoiding burning sensation in the vaginal track and cuts on my husbands private part after sex ?

Dear Dr,Im 28 married for 5 years,Dr my question was when we have sex i feel burning feeling inside my virgina we start to use cool cream ,but after sex i feel its burning,now even my husband compline that he gets cuts in his part after really worried ,what shoud i do?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
hi Fazlin,
read your prob,
burning sensation after intercours is mostly due to dryness of vagina, presence of some lesion or ulser may be other cause.
you should consult your doc , as after complete examination he or she come to know thats the region. meanwhile keep vagina lubricated with any ointment. it helps you.
Dr aseem9982583020
Answered: Thu, 30 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor