Is there any treatment to cure AIDS?

i have hiv infection. any medicine Or anything that can treat?
Sun, 5 Jun 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Treatment/Therapy
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi!
Thanks for choosing healthcaremagic.com.There is no cure for HIV only the treatment involves taking Antiretroviral therapy a combination of drugs given to reduce the viral load in the body so as to boost immunity.There is a consensus among experts that, once initiated, antiretroviral therapy should never be stopped. This is because the selection pressure of incomplete suppression of viral replication in the presence of drug therapy causes the more drug sensitive strains to be selectively inhibited. This allows the drug resistant strains to become dominant. This in turn makes it harder to treat the infected individual as well as anyone else they infect.