Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Is there any test to check virginity?

how can i know that a girl has lost her virginity
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  429
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response

Just for the sake of clarity the two finger test mentioned above is not evidence based and has been abandoned by us long ago.

I wonder what you would do knowing a "virginity test"? Perform it on a girl to be your wife/partner/girlfriend? Will she agree? What kind of a relation will that be that starts on a test which breaks the very trust on which both of you are going to start a relation on?

Why can you not ask about what you are worried direct, if that's so much important to you? And if you think the answer will not be truthful, how can you trust her with your life?

Think about not just one step Farhan, think about the next 10-12 steps, not only yours, but also the other person's.

Is this how you want your most closest relative in this world and life to remember how you started a relation? With utter lack of trust?

I hope this atleast starts a train of thought in your mind.

Good Luck
Answered: Sun, 30 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor