Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Is there any problem of having curved penis?

sir my penis have got some curve due to waering tite pant from child and is of 7cm at non erect 10cm at erect so i m doing one way to out of this curv is insrting one pipe on my penis and keeping at opposite site of the curv will this method will help me or it has some side effects please tell me i m 25 yrs and in next yr will get married
Asked On : Sat, 11 Sep 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  349
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Please donot do such things. PEnis is a very senstive organ and u might end u damaging the skin/fore skin by using the pipe
Please go to a urologist and get it surgically corrected if it is bothering u so much
Have a healthy living
Answered: Tue, 30 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor