Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

Is there any medicine to check and abort the pregnancy as we had sex 21 days back ?

i have done sex before 21days but at that time nothing happen i know and she know but here period date is 4th now its 25th till now she didnt .is ther any chance of pregnancy and if it if how to stop .is their any tablet
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
get a urine preganancy test done..u can get the kit from a pharmacy..if its positive it can be aborted by medications upto 48 days
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
do a pregnancy test first and confirm it.pregnancy kits available in can do your own.
if test is positive please consult a gynecologist for further action . but dont take any tablet without doctors advice and check up.if negative there may some other cause for delay.
take care
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor