Is there any danger to have a small lump at the top left of the left testicle ?

i have had an infection in my left testicle and now have been taking apo-sulfatrim for about 4 days. The pain is all gone, but i have noticed a a small lump at the top left of the left testicle. is this normal, or part of the infection?
Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Sometimes when there is infection,there may be inflmmation of the cords,vessels etc that might present as a lump.But this lump usually dissolves as the infection is cured.
If the lump remains even after you are cleared of infection and you are done with the antibiotic course,then you need to be examined.