Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Is there any cure for crushed testicle ?

Plz when kicked on a testicle,hw do you know if it is crushed or broken will there still be fragmented pieces?Can a crushed testicle ever be repaired?Plz i need ur answers urgently.Looking forward to ur enligthening replies,thanks so much,God bless.....
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  286
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi Samuel
Welcome to Health Care Magic

U can suspect in Testicular injury if there is persistant pain, swelling, edema, bluish discoloration and/or hematoma (reddish swelling)
If there is any of these u have to urgently consult a Specialist Dr.
It could be repaired according to the severity of the case & as soon as it is repaired & u consult a dr, u will have a better prognosis

Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor