Is there a possibility of health imbalance after masturbation ?

how....i can balance my health aft masterbate ? i m in 23...then how i find out my sexual weakness?
Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Hello dear,
Thanks for the query

masturbation is a completly normal thing.

There occur no loss with this.

The sperm cant get over,

also there is no weakness or shortening of penis.

Neither there is problem in sexual intercourse after marriage.

So dont worry at all. It is not going to harm you.

It cannot cause any sexual weakness.

Thank you
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
HI
MASTURBATION IS NATURAL AND NORMAL .
IT DOES NOT CREATE ANY PROBLEM TO UR BODY.
KEEP STRESS FAR FROM U
EAT HEALTHY DIET,MORE FRUITS AND VEG
DRINK MORE WATER
THERE IS NO NEED TO DO ANY TEST FIR WEAKNESS
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Umar, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Masturbation is absolutely harmless and it wont have any adverse effect on your Future sexual life. You can do it twice or thrice a week and do it only when you are sexually aroused. It doesn't weaken you. Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet and exercise regularly. Healthy lifestyle will keep you healthy always and avoid stress and sleep adequately.

Good Luck.