• question-icon

Is taking Zentel and Trifer safe to treat intestinal parasites?

Hi, doctor . My child who is 35 months old boy , diagnosed with stomach worms last to last weak. Doctor suggested medicine zentel for two Saturdays and then trifer syrup 5ml twice from Tuesday...I.e today onwards daily...is 5ml trifer twice daily is safe for my baby
Mon, 16 May 2016
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, if the medicines prescribes by the doctor after the clinical examination and it is highly indicative then no question arises neither it should be still if it creates the doubt then second clinical opinion is must just to clear the doubt, it is kind of responsibility doctor takes on shoulder, medicine being prescribed after clinical examination and it can not be challenged without clinical examination and without elicit medical history the history hope this information helps.