Is sudden exposure to weather change while suffering from laryngomalacia safe for an infant?

hello my baby is diagnosed with laryngomalacia when he was 15 days old .. now he is 2 and half months old and we need to plan for a international trip for about 16 hrs flight to India.. i am worried about his health in flight because its 16hrs direct flight .. And also since he is born here and we take him to hot weather all of a sudden does it affects his health as far as i believe congestion and cold is not good for him and back to our hometown there are lots of chances of dust and smokes around in environments.. thankyou
Fri, 8 Jun 2018
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It is better to avoid flight journey till the kid is at least 3 months old. Laryngomalacia may get aggravated if he catches a viral illness due to environment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.