• question-icon

Is smoking safe for a person who had brain surgery?

I had brain surgery over a tar ago and got a vp shunt I still have symptoms and sought help but doctors just gave me pain Meds I hated how it made me feel and didn t help and hurt my liver so I saw a doctor and got medical marijuana and it has help me so much with nausea and vomiting increase my appetite and help headaches and pain is it okay to smoke
Tue, 1 Oct 2019
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

No. In some countries, medically, the use is legalised. You should know about the norms in your country.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Harshita, Ophthalmologist