Is sexual climax same as orgasm? I want to know is there any other methods in men to gain orgasm ?

Is sexual climax same as orgasm?????. how to attain climax is men, because i dont get enough pleasure on masturbation. other than masturbation and having sex with females are there any other methods in men to gain orgasm. i dont want to cheat my partner later, i want to be loyal to my future wife.
Fri, 16 Oct 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Yes the climax is similar to the orgasm. In men the climax is attained by ejaculation. Masturbation is the best method to attain orgasm