Is pregnancy the reason for stomach cramp and weird feeling?

hi, so I have been feeling kinda weird lately, my stomach hurts, a lot. the cramps are mild but they still hurt, I have not taken a home pregnancy test yet because I don t even know if I have to. I did have unprotected sex a couple weeks ago, like 3 weeks ago.. but im not sure if I am pregnant, my period is every irregular. and I never know when im gonna get it. I have not gotten sick, and my breasts do not hurt. and I do have like a brownish discharge, I don t feel dizzy, I don t have craving for anything, if I make food, I don t finish all of it cause I get full quickly.. I don t know whats going on with me... I don t feel pregnant but people have told me that I might be.. I need answers. Thank you.
Fri, 25 Jul 2014
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Your irregularity in the menstrual cycle does make it difficult for you to assume pregnancy to be the cause or not. In such a scenario, we calculate 2 weeks since the suspected date of conception/unprotected sexual intercourse and conduct s home pregnancy test after that duration. Use an early morning urine sample for the test as that is the most concentrated sample.

If at all pregnancy has been ruled out by multiple tests, report to your doctor for a check on your hormone levels which could be the cause for such a presentation.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.