Is mild elevation in the right hemidiaphragm while experiencing chest and left arm pain a concern?

History: Chest pain. Pain in the left arm. Technique: PA and lateral views. Comparison: 3/9/2018 Findings: Heart size is upper limits of normal. Vascularity appears within normal limits. There is mild elevation the right hemidiaphragm. There are no focal infiltrates or effusions. There is no pneumothorax. IMPRESSION: NO ACUTE CARDIOPULMONARY DISEASE IDENTIFIED.
Tue, 9 Oct 2018
Cardiologist 's  Response

The report is normal and there is nothing specifically in the report which is linked to your pain. Normally, right dome is higher than left, so there is nothing worrisome mentioned in the report.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.