Is lower backache on the right a symptom of organ dysfunction?

My lower back on the right side has been painful for the past (3) weeks and not getting any better. I m urinating more often but also because I have increased my water intake to more than 64 oz a day. Is the pain any indication of other organ issues? It s not a typical lower back pain that I generally experience.
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Increase urination with rt lower atypicapl backache. Would have been more helpful if you could describe pattern of pain and it's severity. If numbness, weakness, weight loss, any cancer history is there consult an orthopedic surgeon. As you said your pain is not typical I am also concerned about you having renal calculi. Going to a urologist/ general surgeon is also important.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.