Is it safe to take Valacyclovir while on Synthroid, Cytomel and Bupropion?

Good morning, I have shingles and am starting a course of Valacyclovir HCL 1 gram. I always take my Synthroid, Cytomel, Bupropion in the am and my Escitalopram in the afternoon. Is it ok for me to take my usual meds at the same time as taking Valacyclovir?
Thu, 30 Aug 2018

There is no medical interaction between the drugs that you have mentioned and you can safely take them together. One small advise while taking valacyclovir is to drink plenty of water to help the kidneys function better while you use this drug.

To conclude i would say it is safe to take these medications together and if you have any complaints you will need to let a doctor know.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shinas Hussain's  Response

You can take all the mentioned drugs together, they won't interact with each other or does not produce any adverse reactions.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.