Is it safe to start solid food at 5 months?

My baby had completed 5 months and 3 weeks. I am working but still feed her at night. But at the morning time she never take anyother milk like Lactogen/ packet milk. i start feed her rice, rusk, health mix. Pls suggest whether i can goahead with these solid foods and pls suggest how and what to feed in the place of milk.
Wed, 11 May 2016
The maternal lactancy is indicated at least for 6 months. After that period of time, you can give to your baby, new food. Like soup and some vegetables. Then you keep doing it for the next month and you can add a protein (chicken) from 7 months onward. Fruits as apple, pear are indicated too. Egg 1 year onwards.