Is it safe to get a tattoo while on oxyelite pro ?

hi im on oxyelite pro is it bad to get a tattoo while im on it or is there no effect?
Thu, 12 Jan 2012
Sports Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic,
As such there is no harm in tatooing while on oxylite pro.
You should contact your Family Doctor before tatooing for
other such contraindications.

Is oxyelite pro safe. I am 34, take several medications for allergies and spintec, I also take several vitamins. I am healthy workout 5 times a week doing weights and cardio. I gained 8 lbs while taking prednizone for 26 days this winter and cant get the weight off.

Hi. I m 23 yrs old 5 9 and well overweight. I was 261.1lbs and a lot of people say I d not look like it. My doctor prescribe me with Metformin after I loss 10 lbs so now I m 251.1lbs. He said I do not have diabetes but he want to put me on Metformin for a while until I loose more weight because I have a family history of diabetes. Is it safe for me to take Oyxelite in this condition? I m trying to loose weight quickly so I can avoid this sickness.

I take 1.12 of synthroid and have taken the diet pills, V3 and fat burner plus in the past with no problems. I now want to try something different as my body has gotten use to those. My husband and I bought Oxyelite pro. Is this safe to take with synthroid?