Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Is it possible to confirm if I am having a baby boy by therapy ?

i hart from same souses that in Thailand there is an therapy where they conform early that the child is boy . it that possible? tell me
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Sex of baby can be confirmed early by Karyotyping earliest. It may be illegal in some countries though. Better to ask your Doctor about CVS Test which is done early in Pregnancy which may help. Ultrasound in 18th week will tell sex of baby as well. Kindly discuss the various methods to find sex of baby which conforms with the local rules and regulations.
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor