Is it possible to be still pregnant after a dilation and curettage procedure?

I had my last period on 9th april 2018...i went to see a doctor on 13th may because i was late...he did ucg n told me i was pregnant n gave me one mifepriston 200 and 4 misoprostol...the second one i took orally n 3 vaginally...on 19 i went to do ucg again..i was told the pill didn t work..so dey did D&C on 19....am i still pregnant???
Tue, 5 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Sometime oral pill might not fully effective and there can be chance of incomplete abortion.

Dilatation and curretage is effective method of abortion as curettage done in that.
. So it can be reliable method.

Still it's advisable to perform Trans vaginal USG after few days to check abortion is complete or not.

Hope this solves your concern