Is heart rate of 33 a cause for concern?

My husband is 76 and I check his vitals every day due to several medical issues, His heart rate is normally 50 - 65. This morning is was 33. I have checked this over a period of hours and it has not changed it is 33 - 34. Should I continue to monitor or take him to the E.R.?
Thu, 3 Nov 2016
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response
First, is check it manually. Second if there are signs of possible problems (not feeling entirely normal; certainly with fainting or feeling faint) then ER immediately, otherwise it is a reason fro evaluation by a heart specialist.