Is going for hot tub OK for someone who had a heart attack

my husband had heart attack last year can he go in sana's and hot tubs?
Mon, 5 Sep 2011
Treatment/Therapy
's  Response
I had one in 2005. I was advised not to. His heart is probably on the mend, so muscles and tissue are still in their repair process. Sitting in high temperature climates like that will raise his body temperature and potentially increase his blood pressure, leading his heart to work harder. The strain on those damaged parts of his heart could cause further problems. Wait until his cardiologist says it's okay.
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi wellcome to HCM.
Yes he can very well have hot tub bath, provided his other parameters like Bp, DM if
he has, and if Echo reports are satisfactory, and stress test are satisfactory.Thanks