Is blood in semen along with a bump on the penis a serious condition?

I am a 26 year old male I presented with gross hematutia after I had masturbated and went immediately to the hospital when I urinated for the doctor it came out clear and it came back clear after this I ve come to realize After now two seperate experiences that it s only occurring after sex or ejaculation the third time I experienced this I ve let a week past but this time i ejaculated and my cum was mostly blood I ve also noticed a very very small bumb along my perineum along the to the left of my shaft that extend all the way back there I wanted to know the severity of something like this as I am a few weeks away from having health insurance through a new employer tion here...
Sat, 8 Sep 2018

Consult a urologist and get evaluated to rule out prostate related problems which can sometimes causes similar symptoms.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.