Is avoiding stress after heart bypass surgery better?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...ihad a q heart bypass 10 years ago should i avod stress as my comperny now wants me to start driving long disternes to work

4-6 hours a day plus do 8 hours on site or work away and i find this veary stressfull age 56
Mon, 25 Aug 2014
As per your age is concerned stress is not suitable for you and you should avoid it.As according to your heart bypass surgery 10 years ago and your working pattern prone you in more stress.U should avoid stress anyhow.