Is any treatment for jaws get overgrown other than surgery ?

sir! My jaws get overgrown.any low cost treatment to correct that problem.everyone teasing me very bad.pls guide me! i m 25 yr old grl.my upper and lower jaws overgrowth.my face looks like monkey.i take trtmnt in my 15th age, but doctors said no trtmnt to crct that.my neighbours always teasing that makes me feel inferior.nw i want to knw any trtmnt otherthan surgery is possible?
Thu, 28 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi DarwinDoll,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,
I am really sorry about this. You can definitely contact a plastic surgeon or a facio-maxillary surgeon at your place they can be some help to you. Do not feel sad, there are many people in the world who are blind/deaf mute/without hands/legs, so compared to them you have been blessed with everything intact. Do not worry about your appearance just learn to ignore. Cheer-up, concentrate on your talents and you can definitely come out with flying colors.
Good Luck

Dr. Naveen Kumar