Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Is any treatment for jaws get overgrown other than surgery ?

sir! My jaws get overgrown.any low cost treatment to correct that problem.everyone teasing me very bad.pls guide me! i m 25 yr old upper and lower jaws face looks like monkey.i take trtmnt in my 15th age, but doctors said no trtmnt to crct neighbours always teasing that makes me feel inferior.nw i want to knw any trtmnt otherthan surgery is possible?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  170
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi DarwinDoll,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,
I am really sorry about this. You can definitely contact a plastic surgeon or a facio-maxillary surgeon at your place they can be some help to you. Do not feel sad, there are many people in the world who are blind/deaf mute/without hands/legs, so compared to them you have been blessed with everything intact. Do not worry about your appearance just learn to ignore. Cheer-up, concentrate on your talents and you can definitely come out with flying colors.
Good Luck

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor