Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

125 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Is any thing called penis shrunk

I wanted to know about "penis shrunk" this is second time I am asking this q`n please help me with answer. I still remembered that my penis size was around 7.5 inches when i was 16 years old. now it is around 5 to 5.5 inches. Is any thing called penis shrunk and if so what are the methods or ways to be followed to get back the actuall size ? please help me.
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
  User's Response
's  Response
Your penis may seem smaller, possibly due to hormonal imbalance. You should go to any pathology laboratory for the test of hormonal level. However first consult to any sexologist in person for his/her precious opinion.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi dr. I m 22 years old. In early years of puberty I loss my glans original shape due to some sexual activity and from now my glans are permanently shrinked. Even when penis is erect. I don t feel any type of pain in penis. Every thing is ok. Size is almost 6 inches. Problem is only shrinkage of glans. When I press my penis upper vain then it goes normal but when I release then glans shrinked again. Please tell me the cure I m worried about this problem.

doctor1 MD

i have a litter problem. if i have sex without condom i get itchiness why is that so?? but if i use condom i don t have any problem. now is hard for me to look for this medication is called candazole V it hepls me alot. but i just don t get it why this thing happen, is a nightmare for me.

doctor1 MD

My 71/2 year old has had this whitehead looking thing on his penis since he was a baby. It started small now it is raised some, under the skin, it is like a square shape and bigger. It is about this long but picture a perfect square. (----). What is it called & has there been natural cures for it?