Owl Image

Is any thing called penis shrunk

I wanted to know about "penis shrunk" this is second time I am asking this q`n please help me with answer. I still remembered that my penis size was around 7.5 inches when i was 16 years old. now it is around 5 to 5.5 inches. Is any thing called penis shrunk and if so what are the methods or ways to be followed to get back the actuall size ? please help me.
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Your penis may seem smaller, possibly due to hormonal imbalance. You should go to any pathology laboratory for the test of hormonal level. However first consult to any sexologist in person for his/her precious opinion.