Is a rash on the armpit radiating to the thigh due to food allergy?

My 1 1/2 year old has a rash that started at her armpit the beginning of December and now has spread down her side, up her forearm and down her thigh. It has gotten very dry and faded a bit but it’s still there, I cut out dairy to see if it’s a food allergy. What do you think?
Mon, 25 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
It looks like food allergies. You should do allergy skin tests prick by prick to determine what causes it.
The best cure is to avoid eat that food.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.