Is Percogesic safe to take while having kidney problems?

Hi, I am trying to determine if Percogesic is safe for me to take. I have only one kidney that is functioning at 22%, had a heart attack and have a heart blockage that if stented would kill my kidney. I know that I cannot take Aleve, etc. I have been taking Tylenol 500 mg for arthritis pain but not getting any relief. I thank you for your answer.
Fri, 15 Mar 2019

It is better to don't take because it may contain adrenergic agonists which may cause severe hypertension and deteriorate present problems.

So please consult your physician/nephrologist they will advise Tramadol or alternate drug for you.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Penchila Prasad Kandikattu , Internal Medicine Specialist