Is Orencia similar to Actemra?

I was a Remicade patient but did not get the desired results so my Rheumatologist switched me to Actemra. After 4 months I am significantly worse. I am now going to start Orencia. Can I expect to feel better, I have been told Orencia is similar to Actemra
Tue, 17 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Orencia is Abatacept whereas Actemra contains Tocilizumab. Both are used in rheumatoid arthritis treatment but are not the same.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.