Is Mucinex advisable for runny nose?

Hi, I have a runny nose which is also draining down the back of my throat causing me to cough. Sometimes it s a gagging cough. I m taking ibuprofen every 4 hours and that seems to try up my nose for a short period of time. Co-workers say Mucinex is the best!! Any thoughts on Mucinex? Thank you
Wed, 13 Mar 2019
Hello

Yes, Mucinex is the best choice for your case. It will dissolve the phlegm and will clear up from your airways.

If still no improvement, should consult with your caring doctor as might need prescription meds.

Apply nasal spray, and vapor rub on the chest and back at bedtime.

Wish fast recovery.
Dr.Albana Sejdini