Is Lamictal XR 150 different from Lamictal XR 350?

What is the difference with Lamictal 150 Xr ER does not exists so I take 350 ER in AM. My neuro wrote RX for 150 ER all Phar. said does exist. I needed a new RX because I am out of the 50 and leaving the country. The pharmist and office staff yelled at me.
Wed, 11 Apr 2018

The difference is in the dosage amount. 150 XR implies it is 150 mg and 350 XR implies 350 mg.

Please make sure you take the dosage as prescribed by your neuro. And report to a hospital immediately if you end up with severe skin rashes.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Pranav Balakrishnan